Do you know more about the construction industry than people give you credit for? Do you enjoy taking bits & pieces of a task and using tenacity to make it come together? At the end of the day do you crave a sense of accomplishment and a job well done?
At JTE Solutions, we pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our clients can count on us to bring their vision to life. Whether that’s a built from scratch home or a remodeling project, no job is too big or too small. Stress is inevitable in our line of work, however, that’s where our team comes into play. We work cohesively as one and when someone feels it we all do and are willing to lend a hand to level it out, no pun intended.
Check out the job listings below.
You might be thinking you’d be a good fit for this position if you:
- Can see yourself growing with a small business.
- Are attentive to detail and always looking for the missing piece of the puzzle.
- Get pumped up when you solve a problem.
- Set goals both big and small, and do everything you can to see it through.
- Are self-sufficient, yet collaborative.
- Willing to communicate in a way that would make your therapist proud.
- Aren’t completely technology illiterate and are willing to learn an app-based communication tool.
In this role, you will be…
- Part of a team
- Overseeing jobs onsite from start to finish.
- Work and communicate with our subcontractors.
- Visiting with homeowners and ensuring that the project aligns with expectations.
- Construct change orders.
- Chat regularly and openly with our lead contractor, designers, drafter, and purchasing associate.
- $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Discounted products